Friday, September 30, 2011

Classic Aracade

Image Source
When this Book Hunter was just a kid - hard to believe, right? - my older brother, Jay, and I would head to the Gold Nugget, a small convenient store located a a block away from home. The store was known for two things: Five-cent candy and the mini-arcade at the back of the store, where we whiled away our Saturdays playing classic games like Pacman, Donkey Kong and Galaxian. 

Sadly, however, the Gold Nugget went out of business, taking with it some of my most treasured memories. Enter Arcade Classics. Specializing on customizable arcade machines - more convenient than original arcade games - Arcade Classics can help build your personal arcade game room, allowing your family to relish in some good ol' fashion fun. With several classic games to choose from, you won't be disappointed. Best part is, you can design the look of your game table, even personalizing it. So while I can never go back to the Gold Nugget, this site can help me relive my the experiences I had there.

No comments:

Post a Comment