Monday, July 11, 2011

Marvel Zombies

Would Spider-Man keep his moral baggage if he were the walking dead? Would Wolverine's healing factor make him immune to the zombie outbreak? Aren't zombie superheroes just villains? Okay, none of the questions ever popped into my head before Marvel Zombies. And now that I've read it, I don't know what to think. 

As much as I love zombies and the Marvel universe, I just don't know how I feel about Marvel Zombies. I neither hate it nor did I love it. It just is. At least for me.

But while we're on the subject - how is it that Wolverine's a zombie? Seriously, I don't understand. Wouldn't his healing factor prevent him from dying and turning? Of course, I've only just read the first book. I haven't an idea how the zombies came to be and maybe I should pick up Marvel Zombies: Dead Days, which act as a prequel.

Don't let my indifference act as a decision that I've given up on the series. I am, after a zombie aficionado...not to mention, I also splurged on Marvel Zombies 2.




No comments:

Post a Comment