Monday, January 3, 2011

15 Books You Should Have Read in 2010 - Culture - GOOD

Considering that the year is only three days old, there's no harm or foul to post a list of 15 Books You Should Have Read in 2010 compiled by Good.is. The truth is, the only book I read in 2010 that was released in 2010 was Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen

By the looks of the list, however, it's not exclusively for books published within the year as Italo Calvino's Invisible Cities was also on the list. Patti Smith's book, Just Kids, made it on the list, as well. In fact, her book and that of Keith Richards are the only ones that draw my attention. Sadly, I didn't get to purchase Just Kids as of yet. But the book hunter is patient. We have to be. I'll just tide myself over with her poetry collection in the mean while.


Join Second Life for Free Largest User-Created 3D Virtual World Explore & Connect. Join Now!
Free Avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment