Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A short bus ride

Guest post written by Beth Stokes

I was so sad when I found out that I got a job in New York and my boyfriend got a job in Boston. For the first time in four years we wouldn't be in the same city together. But at least we weren't going to be across the country from each other.

I started looking up flights between the two cities right away with my Clear Wireless Internet 4G as soon as I made the big move. But then my boyfriend found some bus prices where I could get on a bus in Chinatown for just fifteen dollars and ride it for three hours and then I would be in Boston. I knew that as far as weekend trips to see each other went, that couldn't really be beat.

We've visited each other about four times since we both moved after graduation. The last time I went to Boston we went to see the Trinity Church, which was so beautiful and had some really ornate architecture. See, I'm an architect so I could really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment