Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More books arrived


I tell you, nothing makes a book hunter happier than receiving books in the mail. And last week, I received my package from Better World Books - purchased off Amazon - which contained Sex Diaries edited by Maxium Jakubowski and Dying For It: Tales of Sex and Death edited by Mitzi Szereto. 

In the mail today, I received my (hopefully) final order from Amazon for the year. The order was made up of Etgar Keret's The Bus Driver Who Wanted to be God, a book I've been lusting after since I saw the trailer for Wristcutters: A Love Story. Stapled to that book was Chelsea Handler's My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands and God Hates Us All by fictional fiction writer Hank Moody from Showtime's Californication

I started on Keret's collection of short stories and plan to move on Hank Moody's novel. At the moment, however, my only concern is getting over this cold. Because being sick puts a damper on my reading groove. Until next time, keep on huntin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment