Monday, September 13, 2010

Health & Fitness


Got my copy of The Belly Off! Diet by Jeff Csataris and the editors of Men's Health in the mail today and hopefully the book would do more than just sit on my shelf, looking pretty. Because let's face it, a large amount of us who read for leisure aren't the most athletic people in the world. And this isn't the first time I've picked up a book brought to us by Men's Health. There was The Abs Diet that I purchased at Hastings some years back that sound and felt like a great idea, but in the end was thrown in the pile of failed attempts to lose some pounds. 

But I wasn't looking for a set of perfect abs, I just wanted to feel better about myself. This summer alone I've managed to lose ten pounds working at the stadium, which would be a great feat had I not gained them back in the end. 

Maybe The Belly Off! Diet is for me. Just in case I feel like it's pointless, I'm going to do my best to keep up with a blog (which I'll make later) to track my progress. 

During the process of typing up this blog, my aunt called and asked if she could use the microwave. She was reheating shrimp kabobs that she made yesterday. I'm now eating three. Oh boy, this is going to be a tough one. Until next time, keep on huntin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment