Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Also in the mail today


The last eBay win arrived along with Batman: The Widening Gyre, my copy of Anne Rice's (written as A.N. Roquelaure) Beauty's Release. For those of you keeping tabs, this is the conclusion of the Erotic Adventures of Sleeping Beauty, which is made up of The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, Beauty's Punishment and this book. I inherited the first two parts back in the day when Monica was working in reference and her office buddy, Karen, brought a big old box of books to claim. Of course I came out with the naughtiest pieces because the erotic has been the center of my attention for years now. However, because I'm strange, I never picked up the first two books because I didn't own the last one. Now that I have it in possession, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to start exploring the world of this BDSM fairy tale. Until next time, keep on huntin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment