Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Books Make Me Happy


I got my copies of Suzanne Collins's Catching Fire and Mockingjay - the last two books in the Hunger Games trilogy - in the mail Saturday. It made my weekend, even though it was a drag at work. Along with these two books, I received my copy of Diary of the Dead (not pictured), leaving me only to pick up a copy of Survival of the Dead to complete my collection of Romero zombie films. 

When I got to work that day, Guerra showed me his copy of Mockingjay which he happily stated that he was already on page 142. I told him I got my copy in the mail along with the second book, which I still needed to read. I don't think I'll get through Catching Fire before the playoffs are over, so it looks like we won't be chatting up a storm about the books. There's always next season, no?

Until next time, keep on huntin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment