Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Naughty Book Hunt


As I promised earlier this summer, I purchased Please, Sir and Please, Ma'am - both edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel. Because I'm a fan of saving money on shipping, I threw in a copy of John Cleland's Fanny Hill: Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure. I know what most of you will say, "That's not saving money," but I'd rather spend money one an extra book than on shipping - something I can't even read. 

I've been on the hunt for a cheap copy of Fanny Hill but even used copies seemed a bit expensive. However, when the checkout told me I needed to add $4.66 to my shopping cart in order to save on shipping. I wasn't particularly looking for a copy of the book also known as Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure but there it was, glittering on my screen with the low price of $4.99. Bingo. Add it on and there we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment