Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Things Aren't Going So Well


I picked up the complete and uncut edition of Stephen King's The Stand as I was advised to by a friend. It's been about a little over a week now and I'm only on page 244. I don't know if it's because last year's read was a fluke - I read the 800+ pager, or the original publication - or the added 200 pages are boring me. The book's moving slowly causing me to move slowly, as well. 

I've recently got a new job, so that's going to put a damper on my book blogging, as well. I don't know how long I'll keep said job, but the chances are slim. I'm hoping for a better job with less stress induced activities - I'm a sales representative for an electrical provider that uses 100% wind power. I'm not allowed to name names according to the orientation. It's all good, whatever. 

I'll attempt to post a few of the entries I've been planning for a while. Some are a bit dated now - like HBO's Boardwalk Empire - but it's better than nothing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment