Friday, October 22, 2010

Questionable Content vol. 1


Say with me now: "It's a about fucking time!" The singularity hit and we were still sans a Questionable Content book. Well, Jeph Jacques got his shit together and released this sucker. You can purchase it for $18 (plus shipping) here. Of course, if you're a cheapskate like me, you can always read them online.

The book is compiled for the first 300 strips plus added bonus - such as commentary for each strip. This amuses me because I used to read Questionable Content between classes back in college. I stopped after graduation only to be reintroduced to the site because of Tumblr. I went back to the first strip and read all the way until the present one. Had this book come out earlier, it would have spared me from having to read the first 300. Thanks a lot, Jacques. That's a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment