Monday, July 25, 2011

Classic paper hearts


Guest post written by Catherine Beck

I watched a bunch of 80s movies last weekend and it got me feeling pretty nostalgic for when I was much younger and still in school. So I thought that I would go a little bit further on that note and make some classic paper hearts for some of my family and friends.

I guess that might sound a little weird for a grown woman to make those and give them to people, but I'm doing it in an ironic way. My friends and I love doing stuff like that. So I went online to find some inspiration about how to make them really cool and grown up looking. While I was online I came across a http://www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com/and after I looked through it a little bit, I decided to switch over my home internet service to it.

I had some scrap printed paper left over from some projects I did over the Christmas holidays and used that to decorate each satelliteinternetbroadband.com/. But I also pulled out the trusty old glitter and used it sparingly. It wouldn't be a paper heart without glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment