Monday, July 18, 2011

The Book Hunter Goes Shopping

Summer buys
I've already mentioned a lot of these books and read most of the ones featured on the bottom there. However, I do like to list what I've purchased.

  1. The Bride Collector - Ted Dekker
  2. Moment of Vengeance - Elmore Leonard (free)
  3. The Zani Murders - Kelly Fero
  4. The Mammoth Book of Zombie Apocalypse! - Stephen Jones (editor/creator)
  5. American Short Fiction (publication, not a book)
  6. The Silent Girl - Tess Gerritsen (currently reading)
  7. The Crow - J. O'Barr
  8. Son of M - David Hine (writer) and Roy Allan Martinez (artist)
  9. Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage - (too many to list)
  10. Wanted - Mark Millar
  11. Marvel Zombies & Marvel Zombies 2 - Robert Kirkman (writer) and Sean Phillips (artist)
And a busy hunter I have been. As of this week - possibly only this week - I've hunted for and purchased four pairs of shoes. Have I crossed the line? Will the Men's Association come for me in order to expel me out? I doubt it. With all the vanity that comes with being men these days, I'm a sure fit. My new shoes include a pair of chocolate Converse All Star Double Upper Ox, as well as, the classic black-and-white All Star style. Along with this, I bought a cheap pair of LA Gear Terrain (for work) and a pair of Skechers Camaro for no apparent reason at all.

I don't think - in my entire life - that I've ever own four pairs of shoes at the same time. At least I don't have to worry about ruining a pair of shoes meant for an outing. Oh well, until next time, keep on huntin'.

Side note: At the rate I'm going updating this blog, I'll be engage. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment