Monday, November 28, 2011

Twilight Phenomenon

Guest written by our friend Trent Horton


Lately I have been wondering about all the fuss behind the Twilight series. Since the new movie will be coming out soon, I have read more and more articles about the success behind both the movies and the book series. One night, I was relaxing on the couch when I stumbled across the first Twilight movie on my http://www.expertsatellite.com/direct-tv/direct-tv-peoria-arizona.html movie package. I decided to watch for a few minutes to see what the hype was all about. Even though I did not read the books, I was instantly hooked on the love story between two vampires that I do not even know. There is something so captivating about the fantasy of dating a vampire. Although the movie was not Oscar quality, I did thoroughly enjoy the storyline and was begging to know more. Before I know it, I managed to watch the remaining movies from the series and can now officially call myself a Twilight fan. I guess my next step would be to buy tickets and see the upcoming movie! And, I will probably end up reading the books as well for more information on this fascinating phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment