Sunday, November 28, 2010

The I-Knew-I-Shouldn't-Have-Left-The-House-And-Gone-To-Barnes & Noble Book Hunt


It was probably best if I didn't leave the house but I did and now I'm seventeen dollars poorer. First book I saw as I entered Barnes & Noble - a Kraft Philadelphia 3 Books in 1 cookbook. And in the last copies cart, I find The Jesus Papers by Michael Baigent, co-author of the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail - if you remember there was some controversy with that book and the novel The Da Vinci Code. The former book would make this holiday season filled with yummy goodness, while the latter will make the list of religious texts I planned to read in the new year.

Don't forget to check out Barnes & Noble this Cyber Monday:
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale! Save up to 50%!

No comments:

Post a Comment