Sunday, February 28, 2010

Return to Georgia's Thrift Shop

Jyg wanted to do something today, so I dragged her and Izzy to Georgia's Thrift Shop so I can see what Mike had in stock today. My hunt was cut short because Jyg needed to take care of certain business. Never go hunting after she's eaten, I've made of note of that.

However, I didn't come out empty handed. I bought The Epic of Gilgamesh - something I'm told is an important read for English majors - and the piece of shit book that I've been meaning to read, A Million Little Pieces by novelist and liar, James Frey. Why am I reading that book, you might be asking yourself. Well, it's simple. I want to see if it's believable as nonfiction.

The price for both, $1.50 plus tax. Nice, hu? Until next time, happy huntin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment