Friday, February 19, 2010

Amazon Kindle for BlackBerry

About a month ago, I upgraded my phone to match the service I'm on. This led me to get a BlackBerry Curve because...Well, because they're cute. Just yesterday, however, I logged onto Amazon and saw this banner. My jaw literally dropped. I started itching like a junky who sees his friends works laid out in the open. I must exploit this, I said to myself. Exploit it and use it for my own personal, bibliomanical pleasures.  Now that Amazon Kindle has an application for BlackBerry, I don't know what will happen to me. But believe you me, every good English major knows there's on sure way of knowing you're following your path, and that's by always, no matter where you're going, taking a book with you. Amazon Kindle is taking that one step further, no longer having to purchase the actual device, but keeping all your reading material snug in your back pocket. I just hope my little guy is one of the models that allow this feature. 

Until next time, happy huntin'.

[Edit:] So after checking out the page again, sadly my BlackBerry Curve 8530 isn't one of the supporting devices. That sucks, Amazon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment