Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Book Hunter on Vacation


After a grueling week - weeks, actually - without a single break (half days don't count!), this book hunter's wish was granted. Now, sitting in this room at the Ramada Unlimited - located in South Padre Island - unwound and relaxed, I decided to make a quick update of the blog. Because you can go on vacation from your job, but never book hunting.

At first glance, it's easy to miss "Paragraphs." I nearly missed it, anyway. The last thing I was expecting to see was a book store anywhere on the island. I'm glad I found it. Not to mention the three Philip Roth novels just tucked on the shelf, as if waiting for me. Sadly, I only purchased one novel - The Humbling. New copy, half the price! Can we say awesome?!

Oh well, I better go back to enjoying myself. Until next time, keep on huntin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment