Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Books & Fine Wine

wine.com infographic
Brought To By Wine.com, Purveyors of Fine Wine and Champagne
There are few things in this world that make excellent partners - coffee and books and writing and wine. Now that X-mas has come and passed, it's time to reflect on the year. All the accomplishments and all the mishaps. All the good things and the bad. All the welcomed surprises and new experiences. Here at the Book Hunter's Journal, I hope you all the best and wish you the best for the new year. I thank you for following me, the few that do (two, actually). Thank you for your input and your company. I couldn't ask for a better audience (that includes the few stragglers that happen upon my page looking for something interesting. Sorry). So I raise my glass of the most expensive e-wine the internet offers and hope that you stick around for another year. 

Until then, keep on huntin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment