Monday, February 27, 2012

Boudoir Books by Summer Ellis

A more appropriate title for this post would have been, "Summer Ellis, Book Tease," but I digress.

Or have I? Because Summer Ellis is a book tease, at least with her short story, "Boudoir Books." Who ends anything with "to be continued" and not expect to be called names like book tease - which is sort of like co...you know what, I'll drop it.

A woman - does she have a name? who pays any attention to names when reading erotic fiction? - attempts to distract her sexual appetite by hunkering down at a bookstore. However, a man catches her eye as he reads erotica in a public place, his ever growing member calling to this nameless woman. What follows is way better writing than this review of mine - it's a short story, what do you want from me?

I may or may not have read something by Summer Ellis in the past. I'm too lazy and in pain to check for myself. Feel free to search the tags if you want. 

You should purchase "Boudoir Books" at SmashWords. I'm using the word purchase a tad loosely because, well, the book's free.

"Boudoir Books" is available in all formats via SmashWords. It's also available for Nook at Barnes & Noble. Amazon, however, does not have a copy so Kindle users are forced to open an account with SmashWords, which isn't such a bad thing.

Note on the "censored" image above: A while back, Google chided me for posting an comic image of a woman's hind side. This was a comic book image, and I stress this. I can only imagine the huffy, frothy message I'd get from them for posting this pic uncensored.

Until next time, keep on huntin'.

Collection of Women's sexual fantasiesA collection of stories about real couples exploring their sexual fantasiesWith stories contributed by Alison Tyler, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Sommer Marsden, Jacqueline Applebee, Donna George Storey, Cecilia Tan etc.A book of erotic stories published by Cleis Press and edited by Alison Tyler, from light-hearted party games to devilishly simple competitions, here are stories for readers who love to play.Elizabeth Coldwell's "Heat" describes the fierce affair between a barmaid and her brutish boss, a man she doesn't even like but who sets her heart pounding. In "Spike," Rachel Kramer Bussel gives us tFemale readers' letters to Penthouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment