Saturday, December 4, 2010

Packages in the Mail


It's that time of year when packages are pouring out of my mailbox, and I love it. Unlike X-mases past, this year - thanks to BetterWorldBooks.com and their awesome deals - I've managed to get a couple of goodies for myself with this year's X-mas present orders. 

Last week, I received two books for Jyg along with The New Diary by Tristine Rainer - featuring a preface by Anaïs Nin. Last Thursday, I received a copy of The Book of Jubilees - a.k.a. "the little Genesis" - translated by R.H. Charles - it was purchased to gain Amazon's Super Saver Shipping for another gift for Jyg. Just this morning, I was treated to another package - this one also from BetterWorldBooks.com - The Book of Enoch also translated by R.H. Charles. I'm still waiting for my copy of The Gospel of Judas (tagging along with a Nicolas Sparks novel and one by Mitch Albom for my mother).

I know - so not the point of the holiday season - but, hey, I'm a book hunter which is just another term for book junky. My apologies. Until next time, keep on huntin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment