Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In the meantime


The book hunter has been hunting for something other than literature these days. I've been looking for a good deal on a laptop or netbook - something portable so I can blog on the go. While my BlackBerry 8530 allows me to do so already, I have to admit that it can be quite tedious. Besides, it might come in use when I'm at work. 

However, my trip to Best Buy bore no fruit. Instead, I wandered through the aisles of movies and CDs, coming across nothing that piqued my interested. Afterward, I headed to Wal-Mart to buy a copy of Tess Gerritsen's The Apprentice. I searched the aisles there too, hoping to find something that would call my attention. Nothing, really. Just an issue of Time with the cover story debunking the only child myth.

I'm beginning to think working at the stadium has exhausted me more than I originally believed. While I still love book hunting, hitting up one store has me tired. I refuse to think it's because I'm growing old. I'm too young to feel this old. 

In the meantime, while my bank account heals from a bounced pay check and spending money I shouldn't have, I'm going to compile book list. I'm also going to revive a few dead ideas along with this. I don't know where this blog will head into, but, as I see it, after a year of writing about my finds and reads, it's about time I start making this personal blog a little more public. 

'Til next time, keep on huntin'.

Live out your Twilight fantasies on SecondLife - IT'S FREE!!!
Be a Vampire in Second Life. It's FREE! Join now >>

No comments:

Post a Comment