Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Book Hunter's Journal

It just occurred to me that the blog celebrated it's first birthday sometime this month. And while I'd love to review every book I've read from the start to now, I don't want to waste anyone's time.* While I don't know how many devoted readers I have - possibly one - I do know that this blog gets a few hits from local writers - well, Google searches and what not of local writers - on this blog and it makes me smile that you guys care. Or that you're looking for some information of said local writers, but instead find me and are greatly disappointed. Either way, thanks for the great year and here's to another one. 

Until next time, keep on huntin'.

*a true book hunter, bibliophile, etc., would know that there is no such thing as time wasted when talking about books.   

No comments:

Post a Comment