Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another Trip to Georiga's Thrift Shop



Got a message from Mike on Facebook yesterday telling me that The Hellbound Heart was going to be left in the store for me. So, of course, I went today. The price, as you can see, was $3 for a new copy.

Georgia's Thrift Shop has a way with me. I go there looking or to pick up just one thing and I come out with more than I anticipated. It's an addiction, book shopping. You can never have too many.

While there, I noted they had The Tale of the Body Thief by Anne Rice. Naturally, I wanted to ignore it. But I've tangled myself in this web and I like to see things through. It was just a dollar more. Total price was $4.33, which isn't bad.

In other news, I might be able to annoy readers more often as I now have a better, savvier phone from which to mobile blog from. So yeah. You all have something to look forward to.

Until next time, happy huntin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment