Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cuffed by Alison Tyler, Sommer Marsden & Sophia Valenti

It shouldn't come to anyone as a surprise, but I think I'm in love with Alison Tyler. I'm not sure when that happened. But as I read "Cubed," her short story featured in Cuffed: Three Tales of Erotic Bondage, my heart swelled (no, that's not some sort of innuendo). Her character has a choice between going home with a cowboy, or taking a chance with a shop teacher - spoiler alert, he's not a really a shop teacher. On the one hand, she can have casual, boring sex with someone closer to her age. While on the other, she can ignite her loins. (That sentence reads funny, but oh well.)

In "Hardcore," Corina learns that poking fun at her former hardcore boyfriend has its consequences, and its benefits. Sommer Marsden is semi-new to me, but her writing leaves me wanting more (in the good way). And Sophia Valenti brings us "Cuffed and Breathless," a tale about a police officer's wife who gets a lesson about the perks of impersonating a cop.

And as much as it may break my heart to admit this, I have to concede. Even though I am madly in love with Alison Tyler, Sommer Marsden might have won me over with her story.

You can pick up Cuffed for your Kindle, of pick up the paperback edition at Amazon. Until next time, keep on huntin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment