Monday, October 3, 2011

Dexter Returns



Yesterday marked the premiere of the sixth season of Dexter, and the world is now a better place. After last year lackluster season - I understood what the goal was, but am still disappointed that it didn't lead down another path. Let's not fail to mention how disappointed I've been with the book series, which adds another novel - Double Dexter - later this month. Yes, I'll be suckered into reading it, as well.

I could go off to fill this whole post with spoilers and concerns, but I won't. Instead, I'll only ask one question. Is Edward James Olmos' character suppose to act as an anti-Harry Morgan character? 

You can catch Dexter - the TV series - on Showtime. Double Dexter hits shelves, Kindles and Nooks on October 18th.

Save up to 90% on Books at Alibris

No comments:

Post a Comment