Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update


I've put of reading Tipping the Velvet until I can give it the proper attention - studying for the GRE pretty much eats up all my reading time - so I picked up The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I've opted to watch the original adaptation and the US adaptation, instead. Despite all the hype that circles the novel - the series, actually - the book is unreadable. To me, anyway. 

I'm going to attempt to read Breathers, something I've been wanting to do for quite some time and, thanks to Amazon's holiday sale, I got it for $.99 for Kindle. Besides, my Kindle is much more work friendly than the cover for Tipping the Velvet.

And if you didn't catch the implications in that last statement, I got the job at the library! That's right, the book hunter extraordinaire snagged a job within a building that houses books, books and more books with carts of new books wheeled in every day (or at least for the first three days I've been there).

Well, now you're caught up. Until next time, keep on huntin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment